This package consists of the GSMR20 gauge sized head unit, 2 pairs (4 speakers) of MA6600 waterproof speakers and 1600 watt digital 4 channel amplifier.Stereo Specifications
This compact stereo fits in a 3" gauge hole on a console or other location. No CD player but great connectivity to devices via Bluetooth, USB or Aux audio input.
- Waterproof (IPX5 rated) face plate resistant to rain, splash and spray
- UV resistant materials
- 180 watts total power (45 watts x 4 channels)
- Positive back lit LCD display is easy to read in sunlight
- Bluetooth compatible - stream your music to the stereo wirelessly
- USB port - recharge devices and play MP3 and WMA music files directly from smart phones, MP3 players and thumb drives
- 1 pair of RCA pre-amp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- 1 pair of RCA aux audio inputs for patching in the sound from any external source
- AM/FM radio with station presets
- USA and European radio frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio stations wherevery you are
- Clock display
- Conformal coated circuit board prevents corrosion in a marine environment
- Cutout diameter: 3.15"
- Mounting depth: 3.5"
- Overall diameter: 4.125"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
This amplifier can power up to 8 speakers or 4 speakers and a subwoofer.
The ME400 Four Channel, marine grade amplifier provides up to 800 continuous RMS watts 4 channels x 200 watts running at 2 ohms of crisp, clean audio power or 1600 watts total peak power 4 channels x 400 watts running at 2 ohms. The amplifier can be easily configured to enhance your listening pleasure. Both crossover circuits and high pass and low pass filters are fully adjustable so you can power your subwoofer as well as your standard speakers. Gold plated connections resist corrosion. Rubber mounting feet isolate vibration. Efficient heat sink design ensures uninterrupted operation. Built from the ground up to withstand the rigors of the marine environment.
4 Channel Class D Power Amp
2 ohm stable stereo outputs
Variable input level controls for each pair of channels
Variable High-pass, Low-pass and All-pass crossover
Variable Bass Boost circuit
Thermal and overload protection circuitry
Gold-plated RCA jacks and terminals
Power Supply Voltage: 11-16 VDC
Idling Current: 0.8A
Idling Current when off: <0.001mA
Output Power RMS@14.4V/4ohms: 125W x 4CH
Output Power RMS@14.4V/2ohms: 200W x 4CH
Output Power Peak@14.4V/4ohms: 250W x 4CH
Output Power Peak@14.4V/2ohms: 400W x 4CH
Fuse Rating: 25A x 3
Dims LxWxH inches: 10 7/8" x6 3/4" x 1 7/8" 275mm x 170mm x 46mm
1 year manufacturer warrantySpeaker Specifications
High Power, multi component, round speakers with a clean low profile, flush mount and full range audio performance.
Waterproof and corrosion-proof
Coated internal wiring for long life
Two way speakers with polypropylene cone and mylar tweeter
Stainless Steel Grille stand up to harsh marine effects
Heavy Duty ABS Plastic frames
200 watts peak power each speaker
100 watts RMS continuous power each speaker
Frequency Response: 54Hz to 20KHz 2 way
Speaker Impedance: 4 ohm
Mounting Depth: 3" 76mm
Outside Grill: 7 5/8" 193mm
Cutout: 5 13/16" 147mm
Cone Size: 6 1/2" 165mm
1 year manufacturer warranty Download manual or factory spec sheet