- Priced and sold per pair
- Waterproof (IP65 standard) resistant to rain, splash and spray
- 280 watts peak power each speaker
- 100 watts RMS (continuous) power each speaker
- 91 db efficiency
- 60 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response
- 4 ohms
- German CURV Cone technology - CURV is a woven fibre composite, which is heat pressed, to form a lighter and stronger cone that delivers greater sound definition and higher output, with resistance to the marine environment
- Silk dome tweeter
- Fully sealed crossover components - improved frequency response at the crossover point for a detailed spectrum of audio and a new level of acoustic performance
- 1.5" diameter voice coil
- 3 1/4" mounting depth
- 6" diameter cutout
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Silk Dome Tweeter - The silk dome tweeter creates a smooth upper frequency response and increased efficiency, which delivers crisp sound and clear highs.
CURV Cone Technology - CURV is a woven polypropylene composite, heat pressed to form a lighter yet stronger cone, thus producing unprecedented sound definition at a higher output.
Larger Diameter Voice Coil - Delivering an increase in real power and efficiency, the voice coil provides a sound exclusive to the Signature Series speakers.
Fully Sealed Crossover Components - All crossover components are sealed, resulting
in enhanced protection from the harsh marine environment. This delivers an improved frequency response at the crossover point for a detailed audio spectrum and a new level of acoustic performance.
High Grade Engineered Basket Construction - The basket housing is manufactured from high grade engineered plastics to deliver unprecedented durability when exposed to Download manual or factory spec sheet
the marine environment.