Product Details: Special Order Only: Place your order and item will ship in approximately 1-2 weeks.
Power up to 8 speakers and 1 or more subwoofers with this bridgeable, 2 ohm stable amplifier. The digital design runs cooler and packs more power into a smaller space than comparable analog amps.
Note: This is not a completely waterproof amp so you will want to mount it somewhere away from direct contact with water.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a marine environment
- 1600 watts total peak power
- 800 watts total RMS power
- 70 watts RMS (continuous) x 4 channels plus 200 watts x 1 channel at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS (continuous) x 4 channels plus 400 watts x 1 channel at 2 ohms
- Full range channels: 200 watts RMS (continuous) x 2 channels bridged
- Subwoofer channel: 500 watts RMS (continuous) x 1 channel at 1 ohm
- Class D digital design runs cooler and packs more power into a smaller unit
- High-speed MOSFET switching power
- Toroidal transformers
- Protection circuits: Thermal, DC offset, reverse DC voltage and short circuit protection
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors ensure maximum signal transfer
- Gain control to accomodate varying input signals (powered or pre-amp)
- Built in crossover for use with a subwoofer
- Stainless steel hardware throughout resists corrosion
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 105~ dBA
- Overall frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Dimensions with panels: 1 13/16" H x 13 5/16" W x 6 3/4" D
- 1 year manufacturer warranty