This small unit fits in a typical gauge sized cutout hole. No CD player, but this unit provides Bluetooth streaming from compatible devices. A USB port for recharging and playing digital music files directly from flash drives, MP3 players and smart phones. Aux audio inputs for patching in the sound from any external source.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Sealed waterproof face (IPX6 rated)
- UV coating allows materials to resist breaking down under long exposure to the sun
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a humid, salt air environment
- 240 watts peak power (60 watts x 4 channels)
- Rear USB Port For recharging devices and playing MP3 or WMA files directly from thumb drives, MP3 players, smart phones, etc.
- 1 pair of rear RCA Aux audio inputs for patching in an analog audio signal from any source
- 2 pairs of RCA pre-amp outputs to send a clean signal to external amplifiers (front, rear/subwoofer)
- AM/FM radio receiver
- Switchable radio frequency spacing (USA, Europe, Asia, Australia) allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- Receives NOAA Weather Channels for safety information
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Wired remote ready (requires MGR420R remote sold separately)
- Positive back lit LCD display is easy to view in sunlight
- Cutout diameter: 3"
- Mounting depth: 5"
- Face plate dimensions: 4 1/2" square
- Wiring harness and mounting hardware included
- 1 year manufacturer warranty