This small unit fits in a typical gauge sized cutout hole. No CD player, but this unit provides Bluetooth streaming from compatible devices. A USB port for recharging. Aux audio inputs for patching in the sound from any external source.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Sealed waterproof face (IPX6 rated)
- UV coating allows materials to resist breaking down under long exposure to the sun
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a humid, salt air environment
- 240 watts peak power (60 watts x 4 channels)
- Rear USB Port For recharging devices
- 1 pair of rear RCA Aux audio inputs for patching in an analog audio signal from any source
- 2 pairs of RCA pre-amp outputs to send a clean signal to external amplifiers (front, rear/subwoofer)
- AM/FM radio receiver
- Switchable radio frequency spacing (USA, Europe, Asia, Australia) allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- Receives NOAA Weather Channels for safety information
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Wired remote ready (requires MGR420R remote sold separately)
- Positive back lit LCD display is easy to view in sunlight
- Cutout diameter: 3"
- Mounting depth: 5"
- Face plate dimensions: 4 1/2" square
- Wiring harness and mounting hardware included
- 1 year manufacturer warranty