Product Details: IMPORTANT: This unit is the same as AQ-MP-5UBT except it is compatible with Harley Davidson handlebar controls. It is also plug and play with Harley Davidson stereo mounting brackets and wire connections.
No CD player in this unit, but inside is a waterproof storage area for your digital devices which will fit even larger phones such as Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 6 Plus. There is a USB Port and a 3.5 mm audio connector inside for connecting virtually any digital device. Also, you can stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth. Two way Bluetooth communication allows you to change tracks and lists on your phone from the stereo!
The built in 280 watt amplifier is 2 ohm stable and will allow you to power up to 8 speakers (2 speakers per channel wired in parallel).
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof (IP65 rated) - can withstand rain and splashing (not submersion)
- Stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Waterproof internal storage dock protects your device from the elements and will fit even larger phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Internal USB port and 3.5 mm connection
- Rear USB port
- FM/AM radio with 30 station presets
- Color display shows song and artist information
- US and European frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready (requires SXV300 receiver kit, sold separately)
- Rotary Knob Control for ease of use
- Removable faceplate
- Total peak power: 288 watts (72 watts x 4 channels at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts peak power (45 watts x 4 channels at 4 ohms)
- Internal 3.5 mm audio input jack for patching in the audio from digital devices
- Rear RCA audio inputs for patching in the audio from computers, TVs, etc. (2 volts)
- 2 pair RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier (front and rear)
- Single RCA preamp subwoofer output for sending a signal to a powered subwoofer or subwoofer amplifier
- Wired remote ready (requires AQ-WR-5F remote sold separately)
- Current Draw: 6mA (standby), 7A (max)
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEE, FCC
- PBC coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion
- UV Protection tested for 500 hours
- Salt/Fog Protection tested for 500hrs
- Chassis cutout: 7" x 2"
- Mounting depth: 7 1/2"
- Faceplate dimensions: 8 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Includes snap on dust cover for protection when not in use
- 1 year manufacturer warranty