This tiny waterproof stereo
is great for applications where limited space is available. Even though it is only gauge size, it can still power up to 4 speakers
with 40 watts peak power per channel.
This stereo has no CD player. Instead it has an AM/FM radio and RCA Aux audio inputs on the rear which can be used to play the audio from iPods, portable satellite radio
s, etc. Stream your music from any Bluetooth
compatible device and even use your phone to adjust volume and other controls on the stereo.
You can use the rear USB port to recharge any device. It also will play your digital MP3 or WMA files when you connect your MP3 player, smart phone or flash drive.
- 160 watts total peak power (4 channels x 40 watts each)
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Faceplate meets waterproof IP-66 standard (resistant to rain and splashing, but not submersion)
- Corrosion resistant solid aluminum chassis
- RCA Aux-in for patching in the audio from any external source
- USB for connecting MP3 players, smart phones or flash drives
- Meets ASTM 117 salt/fog standard against corrosion
- Backlit sealed rubber buttons
- Positive LCD display with LED backlight
- Mounting Depth: 2 3/8" (not including wires)
- Cutout diameter: 3 1/8"
- Overall diameter: 4 1/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty