This package consists of the MS30BT stereo and 2 AMS602W waterproof marine speakersStereo Features
This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead it has a rear USB port for playing MP3 and WMA files from MP3 players, smart phones and flash drives. It also has RCA aux audio inputs for connecting the audio from iPods, iPhones and any other audio source. (Apple devices cannot play music directly via USB)
Most importantly, you can stream your music from your phone wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- Tiny, gauge size stereo 3 1/2" in diameter
- 160 watts peak power 40 watts x 4 channels
- IPX6 rated waterproof design - can withstand splash, and rain, but not submersion
- Bluetooth connectivity built in (A2DP/AVRCP)
- AM/FM radio
- Rear USB input for MP3 enable devices
- Rear Auxiliary audio input RCA
- RCA preamp output for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- Simple user interface
- Large, daylight readable LCD display
- Audio tone, balance and fader controls
- Zero current memory draw - keeps time and presets even when power is disconnected
- Conformal-coated circuit boards protect against copper corrosion
- Blue backlit controls with LED illumination
- Sunlight visible segmented LED display
- UV-resistant finishes/materials meets ASTMD4329 standard
- Corrosion-resistant materials meets ASTMB117 standard
- FCC/CE certified
- Mounting depth: 3 1/2"
- Cutout diameter: 3"
- Face diameter: 3 1/2"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 6.5" Dual Cone Speaker
- Max Power Handling: 60 Watts
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Exposure Standard Compliant
- ASTM D4329 UV Exposure Standard Compliant
- Cutout diameter: 5"
- Mounting depth: 2 1/3"