consists of the stereo
, 2 waterproof marine speakers
and an aux audio adapter. Great for situations where mounting space is at a premium!
This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead it has a rear USB port for playing MP3 and WMA files from MP3 players and flash drives. It also has RCA aux audio inputs for connecting the audio from iPods and any other audio source. iPods cannot be controlled via USBFeatures:
- Tiny, gauge size stereo 3 1/2" in diameter
- 160 watts peak power 40 watts x 4 channels
- IPX6 rated waterproof design - can withstand splash, and rain, but not submersion
- AM/FM radio
- Rear USB input for MP3 enable devices
- Rear Auxiliary audio input RCA
- RCA preamp output for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- Simple user interface
- Large, daylight readable LCD display
- Audio tone, balance and fader controls
- Zero current memory draw - keeps time and presets even when power is disconnected
- Conformal-coated circuit boards protect against copper corrosion
- Blue backlit controls LED illumination
- Segmented LED display
- UV-resistant finishes/materials meets ASTMD4329 standard
- Corrosion-resistant materials meets ASTMB117 standard
- FCC/CE certified
- Mounting depth: 3 1/2"
- Cutout diameter: 3"
- Face diameter: 3 1/2"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 60 watts peak power handling each speaker
- 8.4oz magnet
- Cutout Diameter: 5"
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/3"
- Waterproof mylar dome tweeter
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Exposure Standard Compliant
- ASTM D4329 UV Exposure Standard Compliant