includes the stereo
, 2 waterproof marine speakers
and a wireless remote control.
This stereo is great for situations where you really don't need a CD player. Tune in the AM/FM radio or connect your digital music device using the USB port and the 3.5 mm aux audio input. You can also play MP3 and WMA music files directly from the SD card slot on the face.
You can stay safe with the ability to tune the radio into NOAA weather channels to check the weather conditions in your area.
This stereo is rated for marine use because it has coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion in humidity and salt air. It is also UV resistant so the plastic will not break down under long exposure to sunlight. It is not fully waterproof, though and we recommend that you some kind of cover if you think it will get wet.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- AM/FM radio with 30 station presets and weather band tuning
- Negative LCD Display and blue LED illumination
- Volume/Bass/Treble/Balnce/Fader Control
- 200 watts peak power output (4 channels x 50 watts each)
- 1 pair RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- USB port on the face
- SD/MMC card slot
- 3.5 mm aux audio input
- IR wireless remote included
- Coated circuit boards for corrosion protection
- 6.5" Dual Cone Full-Range Speakers included
- Completely Waterproof
- Polypropylene Cone With Cloth Surround
- Built-in Molded Grill
- Molded ABS Plastic Basket
- 1" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 20oz Circuit Magnet
- Power Handling: 120 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 16k Hz
- 4 Ohms Impedance
- Slim Mounting Depth: 2.5"
- Complete with Wires Mounting Hardware
- Cut-out Size: 5 3/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty