This stereo does not have a CD player, but it provides connectivity to almost any digital music device. It includes a convenient waterproof storage area for any handheld digital device. iPods and MP3 players can be connected via USB or the 30 pin iPod connector cable to be recharged and controlled while playing your music. If you want to keep your iPhone or Smartphone in your pocket, you can stream your music to the stereo wirelessly via Bluetooth connectivity.
The included waterproof wireless remote has a 40 foot range via RF radio frequency which means that no line of sight is required.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof - ASTM B117 compliant, tested in salt/fog/spray for 500 hours
- UV Resistant - ASTM D4329 compliant, tested for 500 hours
- Built in 2 ohm stable amplifier allows you to power up to 8 speakers
- 288 watts peak power at 2 ohms 72 watts x 4 channels
- 180 watts peak power at 4 ohms 45 watts x 4 channels
- Full iPod/iPhone control
- USB port inside the dock for connecting and controlling devices
- 3.5 mm audio input plug inside the dock for connecting any other device
- Waterproof control panel on the outside of the unit
- Waterproof wireless RF remote control included floats in the water
- FM radio with 3 station presets
- Switchable US/European FM frequency spacing allows you to tune into local radio no matter where you are in the world
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio to the stereo
- 1 pair RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and wiring harness included
- Installation cutout dimensions: 6" x 3 3/4"
- Mounting depth: 2 3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 7 1/8" x 5 1/2"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty