This package includes the MR60 Stereo and 2 coaxial waterproof speakers.
This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead it has a USB port for connecting MP3 players and flash drives with MP3 and WMA music files. There is also a front 3.5mm audio input jack for connecting the audio from iPods, portable satellite receivers and any other audio device. iPods cannot be connected via USB as this unit does not have compatible software. In addition there is an SD card slot for providing digital music files.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment and also is made of UV resistant materials. It is not waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use a cover to protect it.Stereo Features
- 160 watts peak power 4 x 40 watts
- 1 pair RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- Rotary Encoder for easy control of volume and tuning
- Ready for digital music via SD, USB, and Aux-in front
- Bass/treble, balance controls
- Electronic Volume
- Random/repeat play
- Installation size: 7 1/8"Wx 2 1/8"H x 4 1/4"D
- Overall size: 7 3/8"W x 2 1/4"H x 5 1/8"D
- Waterproof 5" 1-piece speaker
- 5 oz magnet
- All molded waterproof
- Cutout diameter: 4-1/2"
- Mounting depth: 1-7/8"
- Overall grill diameter: 5-3/4"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty