Package includes stereo, 2 waterproof dual cone speakers, splash cover and a waterproof wired remote control
This stereo can play standard audio CDs and also has a 3.5mm aux input jack on the faceplate for patching in the audio from an MP3 player or any other audio source. It can also control and recharge an iPod when connected via a JIPDCBL cable sold separately which connects to the back of the stereo.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment and also is made of UV resistant materials. It is not completely waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use the included cover to protect it.Stereo Features
- Sirius satellite ready requires SCC1BL reciever kit and antenna sold separately
- Full iPod controls requires JIPDCBL adapter cable sold separately
- Plays CD-A/CD-R/RW CDs burned on a computer
- 160 Watts peak power 40 watts x 4 channels
- Front Auxiliary Audio Input
- Wired Remote Ready requires MWR75 or MWR100 remote sold separately
- RF Wireless Remote Ready requires MRF27 remote sold separately
- Positive LCD Display
- 1 Pair Preamp Line Level Outputs for sending a clean signal to an optional external amplifier
- 40 Seconds of Electronic CD Skip Protection
- Selectable US/Euro Tuner Regions for use anywhere in the world
- Non-volatile memory for presets & user settings 2-wire power ACC, GND
- Conformal Coated PCB circuit boards for corrosion protection
- Plastic PCB Insulator
- Solid Top Chassis
- MRH211W Stereo Splash Cover Included
- Radio Broadcast Data System - Displays up to 5 lines of system text information when the selected FM station supports RBDS Radio Broadcast Data System service.
- Low Battery Audible Warning - A low voltage audible warning will alert you when voltage is low. Station presets and Marine Stereo settings are written to a memory chip and maintained when power feed is disconnected.
- Zero Current Memory Draw - This stereo does not require a constant battery standby power feed which means the stereo keeps station presets without running the battery down.
- Full iPod Controls - When you plug your iPod into your new Marine Stereo you can fully control the iPod using the stereo controls or remote control - no need to fumble around with your iPod while boating; now it can stay protected and out of the way.
Warranty - 1 Year
Chassis cutout: 7" x 2"
Overall splash cover size: 9 1/2" x 4 1/4"Speaker Features
6-1/2" Dual Cone Corrosion-Resistant Marine Speakers. 150 Watts Peak Power, 50 Watts RMS, Flush mount, dual cone, salt water tested speakers
50Hz - 15kHz usable frequency
89 dB sensitivity
11 oz magnet
Low magnetic design minimizes influence to marine instrumentation and compass
Approved for salt water exposure
Marine-grade polypropylene woofer cone
Marine-grade white butyl surrounds
Marine-grade ABS corrosion-resistant grilles
Marine-grade stainless steel hardware included
Cutout 5 5/8" Diameter
Grill Size 7 1/4"
4 9/16" screw hole placing
Gold plated speaker terminals
1 year manufacturer warranty Remote Features
This Jensen waterproof IPX6 Rated remote is compatible with all available Jensen marine stereos. Backlit buttons for easy viewing at night with a conformal coated circuit board. It conforms to ASTMB117 salt, fog and ASTMD4329 UV standards. Mounts flush in a 2" gauge mount hole. Remote is secured by a knurled securing nut. Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 2" D
Includes 18 foot cable. Download manual or factory spec sheet