This stereo does not have a CD player. Instead it has a USB port for connecting iPod, iPhone, MP3 players or flash drives to play digital music. Devices are recharged while connected. In addition, it has built in Bluetooth capability that allows you to control your phone through the stereo and stream music. It also has built in Pandora software so that you can do streaming through your iPod.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment and also is made of UV resistant materials. It is not completely waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use a cover to protect it.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Interfaces with Pandora Internet Radio enabled devices connected via the USB Port.
- SiriusXM-Ready with iTunes Tagging requires SXV300B SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner, sold separately
- USB/MP3/WMA Digital Music Playback
- Built-in Parrot Bluetooth Interface HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Rotary control for ease of tuning and other adjustments
- Built-in Microphone and External Microphone Ready for use with Bluetooth
- Rear RCA Audio Auxiliary Input for connecting the audio from TVs or any other audio source
- Rear USB Port with iPod Direct Connect Capabilities
- 180 watts peak power 4 channels x 45 watts
- 19 watts RMS continuous per
- 4 channel RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an amplifier Front + Rear/Subwoofer
- Subwoofer Volume Control
- Built-in High and Low-Pass Crossover Filters for optimal subwoofer setup
- Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement
- 3-Band Parametric Equalizer
- Beat EQ for Sound Adjustment
- Wired remote ready (requires MW1 or MW2 wired remote, sold separately)
- Wireless remote ready (requires MF1 remote, sold separately)
- Standard DIN size 7" x 2" installation cutout
- Includes IR wireless remote
- 1 year manufacturer warranty