Use this powered sub to add low end to your music mix.
Included amplifier can be mounted on the back of the subwoofer or in a separate location.
- Priced and sold individually (not in pairs)
- Waterproof - resistant to rain, splash and spray
- Corrosion proof design and construction for marine use
- UV resistant
- 10" polypropylene woofer cone
- Dual voice coil design accepts input from 2 separate channels
- 100 watts peak power x 2 channels
- 50 watts RMS (continuous) power x 2 channels
- Internal crossover and equalization matched to the speaker
- Internal distortion limiting circuit
- Amplifier Gain level control
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 200Hz
- 12 volt
- Current Draw: 7 Amp Max
- Overall Subwoofer Diameter: 12-11/16" (321mm)
- Subwoofer Cutout: 9-1/16" (230mm)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 400Hz
Built in crossover to dedicate the speaker to only reproducing the low frequencies without muddying up the sound.
A waterproof speaker designed to complement your marine audio system by providing heavy duty bass response. The MS250's corrosion proof construction features a polypropylene cone with TPU surround for a long life in the marine environment. Easy to install, even in difficult locations, either from behind or in front of the cutout. Download manual or factory spec sheet