This package includes the MGR350B gauge sized stereo and 2 pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers with RGB LED accent lighting, 10" subwoofer with LED lighting and a 5 channel amplifier. A controller for the lights is included so you can program colors and effects.Stereo Specifications
This waterproof stereo packs 240 watts into a tiny gauge sized package that offers easy connectivity to digital devices including Bluetooth wireless audio streaming! Use the rear USB port to recharge your device and play your music via Bluetooth or the aux audio input.
- IPX6 rated waterproof face can withstand rain, splash and hosing down
- 240 watts peak power (60 x 4 channels)
- White LCD Display
- Blue Back-lit buttons
- Rear USB port for charging devices
- Radio Data System provides song and artist text from radio stations
- Weather band reception from 7 NOAA weather channels
- RCA Aux audio inputs for patching in the audio from any source
- 2 pairs of RCA preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer) for providing a clean signal to external amplifiers
- AM/FM radio tuner with 18 station presets and world wide radio frequency spacing
- Bluetooth A2DP - Stream music wirelessly through your smartphone, tablet, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Cutout diameter: 3"
- Mounting depth: 5"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
This pair of waterproof speakers includes RGB LED lights embedded in the grill for accent lighting. Use the included RF remote to program a cool light show to go with your music!
- Priced and sold per pair
- Waterproof - resistant to rain, splashing, hosing down
- 6.5" waterproof polypropylene cone
- 100 watts peak power handling each speaker
- 50 watts RMS (continuous) power handling each speaker
- 1" Dome Tweeter
- Resin Impregnated Surround Material
- Tough ABS plastic basket
- RGB-LED Illuminated grills allow user to Strobe, Flash, Fade through multiple colors!
- Impendance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1M): 88dB
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- RF light control remote and receiver included
- Includes mounting hardware
- Cutout diameter: 5.5"
- Overall diameter: 7.75"
- Mounting depth: 2 5/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
This 5 channel amp can power up to 8 speakers wired in parallel plus 1 or 2 subwoofers.
- Full Range Class A/B Amp With MOSFET Power Supply
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a marine environment
- Total Peak Power Output: 1950 Watts
- 113 watts RMS (continuous) x 4 channels @ 4 ohms plus 281 watts RMS x 1 subwoofer channel
- 225 watts RMS (continuous) x 4 channels @ 2 ohms plus 563 watts RMS x 1 subwoofer channel
- Bridged Power @ 4 ohms 500 Watts x 2
- Designed for speaker impedance from 2 to 8 ohms
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.01%
- Channel Separation >/-: 90 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 103 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 46 Hz +/- 1 dB
- 6 channel RCA inputs with input sensitivity switch which allows input from line level or speaker level sources
- Built in crossover for sending appropriate frequencies to subwoofers and other speakers
- Bass Boost: Variable 0 to 18 dB
- Remote Subwoofer Control Included
- Input Mode Switch
- Thermal/Overload/Short Protection
- Length: 18.9"
- Width: 7.32"
- Height: 2.09"
Waterproof - resistant to rain splash and spray
UV resistant - materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun
800 watts max power handling
400 watts RMS (continuous) power handling
Single voice coil
87dB Sensitivity, 44 Hz Resonant Frequency
10" Polypropylene Cone and Rubber Surround
High temperature voice coil
4 ohm impedance
Multi-color RGB illumination
Overall diameter: 10 1/2"
Mounting depth: 4"
Cutout diameter: 9 1/8"
3 year manufacturer warranty Download manual or factory spec sheet