Power up to 8 speakers wired in parallel plus one or two subwoofers. Digital design packs more power into a smaller package and runs cooler than similar analog amps. Bridgeable and 2 ohm stable. Great for boats, ATVs, side x sides, and motorcycles.
- 2160 watts total peak power
- 120 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels plus 300 watts RMS x 1 channel at 4 ohms
- 240 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels plus 600 watts RMS x 1 channel at 2 ohms
- 480 watts x 2 channels bridged plus 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- Compact design makes it easy to fit in tight spaces
- Full Range Digital Design
- Conformal Dura-Coated 320°F Epoxy PC Boards to resist Moisture, Dust and Extreme Heat
- 4 Layer PCB design with SMD parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full MOSFET High Grade Switching Devices
- Built-in Auto Sensing Turn On/Off Function (Hi-Inputs)
- Variable Bass Boost 40 Hz - 200 Hz
- Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- Meets these world wide standards: RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE
- Variable Input Level: 0.2 - 9.0v
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 25KHz
- Signal to noise ratio: >90dB
- Dimension 1.6"H x 4.25"W x 12.17"L
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Massive Audio TRIDENT SERIES Amplifiers come dressed in a black anodized brushed aluminum heat-sink with stainless-steel end caps and a blue backlit logo. The TX5 Five Channel circuit board is treated with Dura-Coated 320°F Epoxy for water resistance.
Powerful and TINY only 4.25” W x 1.6” H x 12.17" L. It’s full range 5 channel digital platform design offers a built In OEM Line Converter that can take up to 9V in which activates the Auto Turn On (no turn on wire needed). when ATO is used the 12V input converts to a 12V output that can activate additional system products if needed.
Accessories include MOLEX-to-RCA & MOLEX-to-High Level Leads depending on if you are using a source unit with or without RCA outputs.