Double the power of a stereo head unit alone. Use this compact amp to power 4 speakers or 2 speakers and a subwoofer. Digital design is more compact and runs cooler than similar analog amps.
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a humid salt air environment
- 400 watts total peak power
- 45 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 4 ohms
- 45 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 2 ohms
- 90 watts RMS (continuous) power x 2 channels at 4 ohms bridged
- Built in crossover for sending correct frequencies to subwoofers and speakers
- Class D amp
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (reference: 1W into 4 ohms), CEA-2006 Compliant: 82 dB
- Operates safely at 2 - 8 ohms
- Speaker level input for installation flexibility
- Signal Sensing Turn On - unit remains in sleep mode until audio input is sensed
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 5V
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5-11/16" x 1-3/4" x 3-7/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty