This compact, 4 channel, digital amplifier can power up to 8 speakers wired in parallel or 4 speakers and a subwoofer. Digital design packs more power into a smaller unit and runs cooler than similar analog amps.
- Waterproof - resistant to rain splash and spray
- Conformal coated circuit board prevents corrosion in humidity and salt air
- 1250 watts total peak power
- 75 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS power x 2 channels at 2 ohms (bridged)
- 125 watts RMS power x 2 channels at 4 ohms bridged
- Built in crossover for sending the correct frequencies to subwoofers
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- THD: <1%
- Fuse Rating: 40A
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 3.3" x 1.8"
- Mounting hardware included
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
The Apex Series PA1254 powersports amplifiers deliver efficient Class D power, from an ultra-compact chassis, designed to fit into tight spaces and withstand outdoor environments without missing a beat. Available with 4-channels of output power, the Apex Series PA1254 includes selectable front/rear electronic crossover frequency adjustment, with rear lo-pass capability, for quick and easy installation. Plus, it has been engineered for harsh conditions, with power and performance to meet the needs of most audio systems making it the perfect match for all of your JBL car, marine and powersports products.
Designed to excel in extreme conditions (Waterproof, Dustproof, Freezeproof) these amps will thrive in the all weather. These amps are a game changer from their small size, robust power output, and pricing. Suitable for small compact places, these amps will thrive in golf carts, side by sides, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and small water crafts (flats boats, tenders, jet skis, fresh and saltwater aluminum and fiberglass boats) among other applications.