Product Details: Sale Price! Regularly $99.
This stereo consists of a waterproof box that houses the amplifier, radio, etc. and a small waterproof controller that can be conveniently mounted.
This stereo has no CD player. Instead it has a USB port for connecting MP3 players and thumb drives. The stereo will play MP3 and WMA digital music files directly from these devices. MP3 players will be recharged while connected. There is also a special connector for iPods MILIPLUG iPod cable required and sold separately which will allow you to control and recharge an iPod. RCA Aux inputs are also available for patching in the audio from a TV or any other audio source.Features
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- 180 watts peak power 45 watts x 4 channels
- AM/FM tuner with station presets presets are retained even when power is disconnected
- US and European radio frequency spacing allows you to tune in to local radio no matter where you are in the world
- iPod control interface built in iPod connection requires MILIPLUG cable sold separately
- Bluetooth capability allows you to stream audio from the stereo to Bluetooth compatible headphones not included
- 3.5 mm headphone jack on the box
- RCA Aux audio inputs allows you to patch in the audio from any external device
- Stereo preamp output for sending an audio signal to an external amplifier
- Waterproof box IP66 ASTM rated for salt/fog/spray
- USB input for charging and controlling MP3 players and flash drives
- Box dimensions including mounting brackets: 8-1/4"W x 2-7/16"H x 4-1/8"D
- Controller dimensions: 5 5/8" x 2 3/4" x 3/4"
- 6 foot cable connecting the controller to the box is included
- Waterproof controller IP67 ASTM rated for salt/fog/spray
- 5-line LCD display shows you all the information you need including artist, song, folder, etc.
- Backlit silicone rubber membrane buttons
- Surface mount remote requires a 1-1/2" hole for installation
- Adjust bass, treble, fader and balance digitally
- Scrolling menu system
- 1 year manufacturer warranty