My product worked for a while, but it has stopped working.
Your product may still be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Most product warranties are for 1 year and some are longer.
The first step is to contact the product manufacturer for technical support. They may be able to help you get it working over the phone. The manufacturer's phone number is usually in your owners manual. Below is a phone list of the major manufacturers for our products:
- Prospec Electronics (JBL, JVC, Infinity, Seaworthy, Milennia) - 843-849-9037 or email@example.com
- Pyle Audio, Lanzar - (888) 318-7953 or 718-535-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audiopipe 1-877-AUDIOPIPE or visit their website
- Dual - 866-382-5476
- ASA (Jensen Marine, Polk Audio) - 800-688-3135 or visit their website
- Boss Audio - 800-999-1236 or email@example.com
- Poly-Planar - 410-761-4000
- Magnadyne - 800-638-3600
- Aquatic AV - 408-559-1668
- DC Gold Audio - 661-618-2050
- Fusion - 623-580-9000
- Rockford Fosgate - 800-669-9899
- Kenwood - 800-536-9663
- Clarion - 800-347-8667
- MTX, Pioneer, Kicker, Jamo - (Rock The Boat handles these directly. Click here for the online form to initiate the warranty process.)
If they cannot help you over the phone, most manufacturers will handle warranty service directly. If you need to provide proof of purchase to the manufactuer, you can print out an invoice for your order here
. Some manufacturers require products that need to be replaced under warranty to be returned through us. If you have one of these brands needing replacement, Click here for the online form
to initiate the warranty process.