Power up to 8 speakers with this 4 channel marine amplifier. Digital design packs more power into a smaller unit and runs cooler than similar analog amplifiers. Bridgeable and 2 ohm stable.
- Waterproof (IPX67 rated) resistant to rain splash and spray
- Conformal coated circuit boards protect against corrosion in a humid, salt air environment
- UV resistant materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Total peak power: 720 Watts
- 90 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 2 ohms
- 60 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels at 4 ohms
- 180 watts x 2 channels bridged
- Built in crossover for optimizing subwoofers
- Gain Range: 0.2-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Crossover range: 50-250Hz
- Dimensions 7.8" x 3.6" x 1.5"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
The DS18 Hydro Amplifier Series rugged, compact construction, yet sleek design, SMC (surface mount component) technology, provide its users with trouble free, waterproof (IPX6 Level), amazing sound quality. Engineered for all elements, these amplifiers are a great addition to your marine life including jet skis, boat, etc. as well as a great fit for Jeeps, UTV, ATV Motorsports! The HYDRO micro amplifiers come in 1, 2 and 4 channel stereo options. Also equipped with a removable face plate for setting controls, stainless hardware, and UV/Salt Fog Protection.