Power up to 12 speakers or 8 speakers and one or two subwoofers with this amp. Digital design is very efficient. Runs cooler than similar analog amps.
- Marine rated with conformal coated circuit boards to protect against corrosion
- 1500 watts total peak power
- 100 watts RMS (continuous) power x 6 channels at 4 ohms
- 140 watts RMS (continuous) power x 6 channels at 2 ohms
- 280 watts RMS x 3 channels bridged at 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 40 kHz (-3dB @ 4 Ohm rated power)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.3 V to 8 V rms, user adjustable
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Full Range Filter
- Filter Cross-Over Frequency: 32 Hz to 320 Hz, user adjustable
- Bass-Boost: 0 to 9 dB, user adjustable (zone 3 only)
- Remote Switch-On
- Protection Circuits
- Dimensions: 16-9/16" (L) x 8-1/4" (W) x 2-1/4" (H)
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Bring your music to life with our range of powerful Signature Series amplifiers, designed to enhance any serious on-board audio system.
CLASS-D AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY
The highly efficient Class-D amplifier design ensures low current draw from the battery whilst delivering increased power to the connected speakers and/or subwoofers. Taking your audio entertainment experience to a whole new level, the Signature Series amplifiers are built for high performance.
RIGID ALUMINIUM ALLOY HEAT SINK
Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink. This creates greater dissipation of heat and unquestionable efficiency without compromising the sleek form factor.
MARINE READY DESIGN
The Signature Series amplifiers are designed specifically for marine use, with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements. This extends the products’ lives and ensures that the amplifiers will continue to perform season after season on board.
STAINLESS MIRROR FINISH
The stunning stainless steel cover conceals all cable connections and tuning controls for a discreet yet undeniably attractive finish that will complement any installation. The stainless steel design also ensures that your Signature Series amplifier will resist rust and corrosion, extending the product life while maintaining a clean, tidy appearance.
Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy stems from our experience confronting the harsh marine environment. By designing and engineering from the ground up specifically for real world boating applications, our customers are assured that the equipment they fit into their vessel will deliver quality entertainment season after season. Download manual or factory spec sheet