Includes both white and black grills. Choose the color that best suits your boat.
- Priced and sold per pair
- Waterproof (IP65 rated) resistant to rain, splash and spray
- 7.7" polypropylene woofer cone with cloth surround
- Aluminum dome tweeter
- 240 watts peak power each speaker
- 60 watts RMS (continuous) power each speaker
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 92 dB
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Cutout diameter: 6 3/8"
- Mounting depth: 3"
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Continuing to set the benchmark for marine audio entertainment, Fusion’s XS Series speakers feature their trademark quality audio reproduction and enhanced marine aesthetics at a mid-range price point. Optimized for use in the marine environment, and built for performance, these stylish speakers are designed to produce consistently high quality audio at all volume levels, season after season.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine™ accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your XS Series speakers are built to last on your boat.
- Optimized Full Range Speaker: The XS Series speakers are acoustically optimized for performance in the marine environment, by combining optimized speaker drivers and tweeters to produce quality sound at all volumes.
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the XS Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
- Two Grille Options Supplied: Enjoy the freedom to choose the finish to suit your vessel, with both Classic White and Classic Black grilles supplied in the box.
- IP65 Weatherproof: Perfect for installation both indoors and outdoors, the XS Series speakers are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection from the front when installed correctly, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection.
- The True-Marine™ Standard: As a True-Marine product, the XS Series speakers are designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment. Once a product has been subject to rigorous environmental testing and passed our stringent True-Marine approval process, it is awarded the accreditation and recognized with an industry-leading 3-year consumer warranty.