This 5 channel amp can power up to 8 speakers (wired in parallel) and a subwoofer.
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a marine environment
- 1800 watts total peak power
- 45 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels plus 320 watts x 1 channel at 4 ohms
- 65 watts RMS (continuous) power x 4 channels plus 500 watts x 1 channel at 2 ohms
- 130 watts RMS (continuous) power x 2 channels at 4 ohms bridged
- Built in crossover to send correct frequencies to subwoofers and other speakers
- Speaker level or line level input for installation flexibility
- Power and protect LED indicator lights
- RCA pass through to send a signal to other amplifiers in your system
- Dimensions: 15 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 2 3/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
The weather-resistant & high-performance JBL Marine amplifiers deliver impressive power from a compact chassis designed to withstand outdoor environments. JBL Marine amplifiers incorporate our latest amplifier topology that includes selectable all-, high-, or low-pass crossovers with variable electronic frequency adjustment for precision system tuning. Engineered for harsh marine conditions, with power and performance to meet the needs of any outdoor audio system, JBL Marine amplifiers are the perfect match for all of your JBL marine products.
- 1 amplifier
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Rubber inserts
- 4 High-level input adapters
- 3 spare fuses
- 2 2-color brand stickers
- Quick start guide