This high power, high quality subwoofer is part of the Club Marine Series from JBL.
- Priced and sold individually, not in pairs
- Waterproof (IPX5 rated) resistant to rain and splash
- UV resistant - materials won't break down under long exposure to the sun
- 750 watts peak power handling
- 250 watts RMS (continuous) power handling
- RGB LED accent lighting - set to display any color or use with a light controller to set up a light show on your boat.
- Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V): 89dB
- Frequency Response: 25Hz – 500kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Outer Diameter: 10.6” (268mm)
- Cutout Diameter: 9.2” (233mm)
- Mounting Depth: 4.4” (112mm)
- Top Height: 1.4” (36mm)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
High performance marine audio multi-element speakers and subwoofer systems engineered to meet the demands of extreme environments.
JBL Club Marine Speakers are ready to take on your next outdoor adventure. These fully marinized speakers not only deliver JBL sound, but select models also feature RGB lighting to bring the sound to life. Engineered to withstand sun, salt, sea spray and wash downs, they feature sealed motor structure, UV resistant one-piece cast-polymer baskets, a sealed magnet and rubber surrounds. The polypropylene cone and balanced dome tweeter provide great bass, smooth highs and lots of output to ensure every note can be heard loud and clear.
What's In The Box?
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Subwoofer with grill
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Foam gasket
- RGB lighting pigtail harness
- JBL logo 2prs
- Quick Start Guide