This package consists of the gauge size stereo head unit, four 6 1/2" waterproof speakers, 10" waterproof subwoofer, and a 5 channel 1950 watt amplifier to power it all.Stereo Specifications
This waterproof stereo packs 240 watts into a tiny gauge sized package that offers easy connectivity to digital devices including Bluetooth wireless audio streaming! Use the rear USB port to recharge your device and play your music via Bluetooth or the aux audio input.
- IPX6 rated waterproof face can withstand rain, splash and hosing down
- 240 watts peak power (60 x 4 channels)
- White LCD Display
- Blue Back-lit buttons
- Rear USB port for charging devices
- Radio Data System provides song and artist text from radio stations
- Weather band reception from 7 NOAA weather channels
- RCA Aux audio inputs for patching in the audio from any source
- 2 pairs of RCA preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer) for providing a clean signal to external amplifiers
- AM/FM radio tuner with 18 station presets and world wide radio frequency spacing
- Bluetooth A2DP - Stream music wirelessly through your smartphone, tablet, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Cutout diameter: 3"
- Mounting depth: 5"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Priced and sold individually, NOT in pairs
- Waterproof - resistant to rain, splash and spray
- 500 watts peak power handling
- 250 watts RMS (continuous) power handling
- Impedence: 3.2 ohms
- 40.7 oz. black ferrite magnet
- Matte Black polypropylene cone
- Santoprene surround
- Nickel plated copper terminals and insulated tinsel leads
- Meets ASTM B117 salt/fog testing specifications
- 9” cutout hole
- 4.8” mounting depth<
- 1 year manufacturer warrant
These speakers have a unique design that mounts the tweeter in the grill completely separate from the woofer cone. This componenent setup greatly reduces cross phase distortion.
Designed for use in boats, BOSS Marine products are built to withstand the environmental challenges of salt water, humidity, and the effects of the sun. With waterproof baskets and cones, you can splash these speakers without missing a beat. A protective coating is employed for protection from damaging UV rays. All materials are impervious to the effects of salt and chlorine. BOSS Marine also works well in spa applications.
Priced and sold per pair
175 Watt peak power handling each speaker
88 watts RMS (continuous) power handling each speaker
60Hz - 20kHz frequency response
92 dB SPL 1 WATT/1 METER
Poly Injection Waterproof Cone
1-1/2" Aluminum voice coil
1" Waterproof Mylar dome tweeter
Cutout Diameter: 5"
Overall Grill Diameter: 7"
Mounting Depth: 2"
Heavy duty plastic grills
1 year manufacturer warranty Amplifier Specifications
This 5 channel amp can power up to 8 speakers wired in parallel plus 1 or 2 subwoofers.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Full Range Class A/B Amp With MOSFET Power Supply
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a marine environment
- Total Peak Power Output: 1950 Watts
- 113 watts RMS (continuous) x 4 channels @ 4 ohms plus 281 watts RMS x 1 subwoofer channel
- 225 watts RMS (continuous) x 4 channels @ 2 ohms plus 563 watts RMS x 1 subwoofer channel
- Bridged Power @ 4 ohms 500 Watts x 2
- Designed for speaker impedance from 2 to 8 ohms
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.01%
- Channel Separation >/-: 90 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 103 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 46 Hz +/- 1 dB
- 6 channel RCA inputs with input sensitivity switch which allows input from line level or speaker level sources
- Built in crossover for sending appropriate frequencies to subwoofers and other speakers
- Bass Boost: Variable 0 to 18 dB
- Remote Subwoofer Control Included
- Input Mode Switch
- Thermal/Overload/Short Protection
- Length: 18.9"
- Width: 7.32"
- Height: 2.09"