Turn any amplifier into a Bluetooth streaming music system. Use this tiny controller when you don't need any source for your music but your phone.
IMPORTANT: This unit cannot power speakers by itself. It can only be used to provide the streaming signal to an amplifier (sold separately)
- Wateproof (IPX6 rated) - resistant to rain splash and spray (not submersion)
- Rotary control for easy adjustments
- Ideal for ATV, UTV, golf cart, and marine use
- RCA pre-amp output to pass the audio signal to your amplifier
- Controller dimensions: 2" x 2"
- Cutout diameter: 1 3/8"
- Requires 12V power source
- Turn off remote wire turns off your amp when the controller is turned off
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
The new INF-BC4 Pre-Amp Bluetooth Controller enables anyone with a Bluetooth device to stream their favorite music while out on the water. Thanks to its small footprint, it won't take up much space on your pontoon or deck boat, while the rotary encoder and large buttons are designed to be easily manipulated while you're moving. Pairing to the controller is fast work, after which your phone or other device can safely tuck away in your glovebox, console, or pocket while you enjoy your musical experience.
Installation is kept to the basics with nothing more than a 1-3/8-inch hole to flush mount the INF-BC4 and keep all hardware neatly out of sight. When you connect to an amplifier, the brand doesn't matter This all-weather product will offer you a heart-pounding audio experience with sophisticated styling to boot and simple, intuitive controls. An affordable alternative to a traditional stereo receiver Download manual or factory spec sheet