This stereo will play standard audio CDs and also CDs burned with MP3, WMA and AAC digital music files. You can control and recharge your iPod/iPhone, MP3 player or other USB music device via the front USB port. It also supports streaming audio via Pandora, Spotify and I Heart Radio when a compatible device is connected. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream your music to the stereo wirelessly from a compatible device.
This stereo can be used with the Kenwood remote app which allows you to control all functions of the stereo from your smart phone wirelessly via Bluetooth.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment. It is not completely waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use a cover to protect it.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Controls and recharges iPods, iPhones, MP3 players and other USB music devices when connected via the front USB port.
- Bluetooth compatible - stream your music wirelessly to the stereo from a Bluetooth compatible device. Also control all stereo functions from your smart phone via the Kenwood remote app.
- Hands free calling via Bluetooth with included microphone
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready (requires SXV300 receiver box and antenna, sold separately)
- Wired remote compatible - connect up to 6 of KCA-RC35MR or up to 3 of KCA-RC55MR (remotes sold separately)
- 200 Watts Peak Power 50 watts X 4 channels
- ID-3 Tag Display allows you to see song and artist information on the screen
- 3.5 mm front Aux input for TV or any other external audio source
- 3 pairs preamp RCA outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- Conformal Coated Main Circuit board protects against moisture and corrosion
- Positive LCD display is easily viewable in sunlight
- Rotary Encoder for Easy Operation
- Mixed Station Presets
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 7" x 2" installation cutout