This unit allows you to stream your music to the stereo from a compatible device wirelessly via Bluetooth. It will play standard audio CDs, plus CDs burned with MP3 or WMA digital music files. It will also play these files directly from MP3 players, thumb drives, SD cards and many smart phones connected via the front USB port. You can recharge your device with the USB port. A 3.5 mm audio input on the face is included for patching in the audio signal from iPods, iPhones or any other source.
This unit is considered a marine stereo because it has conformal coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion in a marine environment and it is also UV resistant. It is not completely waterproof, however, so we recommend using a cover if you think it will get wet.
- 200 watts peak power (50 watts x 4 channels)
- AM/FM radio with presets
- Bluetooth Hands Free & Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- Play MP3 or WMA digital music files from devices connected via USB, SD cards, or from CDs
- Front USB port for charging and control of devices
- Front 3.5 mm audio input
- Rear RCA Aux inputs
- Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble controls
- Built-in EQ Presets
- 2 pair of RCA pre-amp outputs (front and rear) for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- Wireless IR remote included
- Standard single DIN sized chassis (7" x 2")
- Mounting hardware included
- 1 year manufacturer warranty