Product Details: This unit is the same as the MS-UD750 with updated Apple software for compatibility with the latest iPhones
This stereo does not have a CD player, but has an internal dock for smart phones and other music devices inside. Connect your device via the internal USB port where it will be protected as it is recharged and controlled from the faceplate of the stereo.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Internal dock will fit almost any phone including larger ones like iPhone 6
- Waterproof - resistant to splash and spray
- UV resistant materials will not break down from long exposure to sunlight
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in humidity and salt air
- 2 ohm stable digital amp built in allows this unit to power up to 8 speakers
- 280 watts peak power (4 channels x 70 watts @ 2 ohms, 4 channels x 45 watts @ 4 ohms)
- Built in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream your music to the stereo wirelessly and also control basic functions from both your device and the stereo.
- Bluetooth FusionLink Application control - Download the FusionLink application from iTunes or the Google store and control the MS-UD750 via your smartphone or tablet wirelessly (limited to the range of BlueTooth reception)
- FUSION-Link capable via NMEA 2000 - Able to connect to a long list of partner devices from Garmin, Raymarine, Humminbird, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G
- Wired remote ready (requires the MS-NRX200i remote sold separately)
- Durable full color LCD display can easily be seen in sunlight
- Direct Pandora control of the docked device with "Thumbs Up or Down" for individual tracks right from the face of the radio
- FUSION unique zone control with four namable zones and a dedicated pre-out for each zone to connect external amplifiers for even bolder, higher quality sound (external amplification required for third and fourth independent zones)
- AM/FM radio with presets
- Switchable frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio in any part of the world
- SiriusXM ready (requires SXV300 receiver sold separately)
- Two sets of RCA inputs for patching in the audio from any external source
- Chassis cutout size (standard DIN): 7 1/8" x 2 3/32"
- Overall faceplate size: 8 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty