No CD player in this unit, but it provides excellent connectivity to all digital devices.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof - resistant to splash, spray and hosing down
- 2.7 inch full color display
- 200 watts peak power (4 channels x 50 watts)
- AM/FM radio with station presets and global frequency spacing allows you to tune into local radio no matter where you are in the world
- Weatherband reception allows you to get NOAA weather reports for your area
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream your music wirelessly from your device to the stereo, plus make stereo adjustments from your phone
- Rear USB port for recharging and controlling iPods, iPhones, MP3 players, and other smart phones including Android
- Pandora software built in - control the Pandora app on your smart phone directly from the faceplate of the stereo
- Wired remote ready (requires PMX-1R or PMX-0R sold separately)
- 2 zone capable - adjust volume independently in 2 separate areas of your boat (an external amplifier is required for zone 2)
- 4 pairs of RCA pre-amp outputs (zone 1 front, zone 1 rear, zone 1 subwoofer, zone 2) for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- 1 pair of rear RCA aux audio inputs for patching in the audio from TVs, computers, or any other audio source
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready (requires SXV300 satellite receiver sold separately)
- Rotary encoder for ease of use when tuning or changing settings
- Standard DIN chassis size: 7" x 2" x 6.5"
- Faceplate size: 8" x 3.5"
- Includes wiring harness and mounting hardware
- CANBUS compatibility allows this unit to be integrated with an NMEA network and controlled from a multi-function display (requires PMX-CAN interface sold separately)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty