This stereo consists of a black box that contains the amplifier, radio, and other hardware and a separate waterproof wired remote that can be conveniently mounted.
No CD player in this unit, but excellent connectivity to digital devices. In addition to an AM/FM radio, it has a USB port for connecting MP3 players and flash drives. It will play MP3 and WMA files directly from these devices. You can also stream audio wirelessly from compatible Bluetooth devices. iPods and iPhones can be recharged via the USB port, but this unit does not have compatible Apple software for playing music via USB. Instead use Bluetooth or the Aux audio inputs to play your music.
This stereo will allow you to set up two audio zones on your boat to allow independent volume control. For instance, adjust the volume in the cabin differently from the volume at the helm.Features:
- Waterproof controller can be splashed and rained on.
- Water resistant black box
- AM/FM radio with station presets
- NOAA Weather Band reception for safety
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready (requires SXV300 receiver and antenna sold separately)
- Rear USB port for recharging and playing MP3 or WMA files from devices
- Bluetooth compatible - stream your music to the stereo wirelessly and control basic functions
- 200 Watts peak power (50 watts x 4 channels)
- Multi zone capable (2nd zone requires a separate amplifier)
- 4 pair of RCA pre-amp outputs including front, rear, subwoofer, and additional zone
- 1 pair of RCA aux audio inputs for patching in the audio from any external source
- 3.5 inch full color display
- Wireless RF remote ready requires MILRF9-UART remote sold separately
- Wired remote ready (add additional remotes, requires REM70 or MC30 remote, sold separately)
- Black box dimensions: excluding mounting feet: 6 1/2 x 1 1/4" x 6 1/2"
- Remote dimensions: 6 3/4"W x 4"H
- Includes 6 foot cable to connect the controller to the box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty