No CD player in this unit, but you can stream your music wirelessly to the stereo via Bluetooth from compatible devices. Play MP3 or WMA digital music files from MP3 players, thumb drives, or smart phones via the front USB port while the device is recharged. There is also a 3.5 mm audio input jack on the face for patching in the sound from iPods, iPhones or any other audio source.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has conformal coated circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a marine environment and it is UV protected. It is not completely waterproof and we recommend using a cover if you think it will get splashed.
- AM/FM radio with station presets
- Supports Bluetooth® streaming
- 160 watts peak power (40 watts x 4 channels)
- USB input on the face
- 3.5 mm audio input jack on the face
- Rotary Encoder for ease of use
- Green LCD display and back lit buttons
- Standard DIN installation size (7 x 2 inches)
- Shallow mounting depth
- 1 year manufacturer warranty