Product Details: Close Out!
This stereo will play standard audio CDs and also CDs burned with MP3, WMA and AAC digital music files. You can control and recharge your iPod/iPhone, MP3 player or other USB music device via the front USB port. It also supports streaming audio via Pandora and I Heart Radio when a compatible device is connected. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream your music to the stereo wirelessly from a compatible device.
This stereo can be used with the Kenwood remote app which allows you to control all functions of the stereo from your smart phone.
This unit is a marine stereo because it has plasticoted circuit boards to protect against corrosion in a humid and/or salt air environment. It is not completely waterproof, however so if you think it will get splashed or rained on you should use a cover to protect it.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Controls and recharges iPods, iPhones, MP3 players and other USB music devices when connected via the front USB port.
- Bluetooth compatible - stream your music wirelessly to the stereo from a Bluetooth compatible device. Also control all stereo functions from your smart phone via the Kenwood remote app.
- Hands free calling via Bluetooth with included microphone
- SiriusXM satellite radio ready (requires SXV300 receiver box and antenna, sold separately)
- Wired remote ready. Supports up to 3 KCA-RC55MR remotes and 6 KCA-RC35MR remotes to give you control anywhere on your boat. (remotes sold separately)
- 200 Watts Peak Power 50 watts X 4 channels
- ID-3 Tag Display allows you to see song and artist information on the screen
- 3.5 mm front Aux input for TV or any other external audio source
- 3 pairs preamp RCA outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- Conformal Coated Main Circuit board protects against moisture and corrosion
- Variable color LED illumination
- 13 digit dimmable LCD display
- Rotary Encoder for Easy Operation
- Mixed Station Presets
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 7" x 2" installation cutout