This model is virtually the same as the MS2013BTR with the added feature of app control. Download the Jensen jControl app to control all the functions of the stereo from your smartphone via Bluetooth.
This stereo has no CD player. Instead it will recharge and control iPods/iPhones and MP3 players via the rear USB port. It is also Bluetooth compatible so you can stream audio from a Bluetooth enabled device. In addition it has RCA aux inputs so that you can patch in the audio from any other source.Features:
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Silver with black trim
- 160 Watts 4 channels x 40 watts
- IPX5 rated waterproof faceplate can withstand splash and spray
- AM/FM radio with US/Euro selectable frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- Rear USB port for direct iPod/iPhone/MP3 player or Smart Phone connection
- Bluetooth interface capability with A2DP/AVRCP technology
- Low battery warning
- Zero current memory draw. Retains all presets even when disconnected from power.
- RCA Rear AUX audio inputs
- 1 pair pre-amp RCA audio outputs for sending a clean signal to an amplifier
- Wired remote compatible works with MWR75, MWR100, or MWR150 remotes sold separately
- Wireless remote compatible MRF27 sold separately
- Standard DIN sized rear chassis 7"w x 2"h x 6 3/4d
- Faceplate dimensions: 8"w x 2 1/2h"
- Solid top chassis protects against dripping water
- 1 year manufacturer warranty