Power up to 4 speakers with this 2 channel amplifier. Doubles the power of a typical stereo head unit.
This unit is not bridgeable nor does it have a crossover built in for subwoofers. Could be used with a dual voice coil subwoofer.
- Conformal coated circuit boards protect against corrosion in a humid marine environment
- Full Range, Class A/B design
- Accepts pre-amp or speaker level input
- 200 watts total peak power
- 75 watts RMS (continuous) x 2 channels at 2 ohms
- 38 watts RMS (continuous) x 2 channels at 4 ohms
- Accepts Speaker Impedance from 2 to 8 ohms
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.01%
- Channel Separation: 60 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 90 dB
- Frequency Response:12 Hz to 22 kHz ±1 dB
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 9" x 2"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty