This stereo consists of a black box which houses the amplifier, radio, etc. and a waterproof wired remote control that can be conveniently mounted.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof (IPX7) wired remote control can be splashed and rained on with no ill effects.
- Water resistant black box (IPX3)
- 200 watt peak power amplifier built in - (4 channels x 50 watts each)
- 2 zone control allows you to set up 2 areas in your boat with independent volume control
- Bluetooth capable - stream your music wirelessly from any Bluetooth capable device
- Bluetooth module is embedded in the controller for better wireless communication with devices
- Control the stereo functions from your smartphone via Bluetooth using the FusionLink app
- NMEA 2000 compatible - include the stereo in your NMEA network and control it from other devices
- Wired remote compatible - use additional wired remotes (requires MS-NRX200i remote sold separately)
- Rear USB port for controlling and recharging devices such as iPhones, Android smart phones, MP3 players and USB flash drives
- 1 pair of RCA audio inputs for patching in the audio from any external source
- 1 pair of RCA full range pre-amp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- 1 pair of RCA subwoofer pre-amp outputs
- AM/FM radio with international frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- Black box dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Controller is 2 1/2" in diameter and requires a 2 1/4" cutout hole for mounting and a 2" mounting depth
- 1 year manufacturer warranty