Works great as a subwoofer amp or as part of a configuration with other amps. Class D digital design packs a lot of power into a small space.
- Mono Block, Class-D Amplifier
- 2250W of Peak Power to drive up to 2 FUSION Signature Subwoofers
- 2-Ohm Stable
- Frequency Response 10Hz - 250kHz
- 500 Watts RMS (continuous) power x 1 channel @ 4 Ohms 1% THD+N
- 850 Watts (continuous) power x 1 channel @ 2 Ohms 1% THD+N
- 1100 Watts (continuous) power x 1 channel @ 1 Ohm 1% THD+N
- Dimensions: 11 13/16" x 8 1/4" x 2"
- 1-piece HEAVY-DUTY die cast chassis
- 5-Way circuitry protection - Thermal/Reversed Power Polarity/DC Offset Protection/High + Low Voltage
- Discrete install panel-covers amp set-up controls and hides all cabling
- FLFC Low Frequency Control-Accurate fine tuning of frequency response
- Conformal coated circuit board prevent corrosion in a marine environment
- 3 year manufacturer warranty