This hide-away stereo has no CD player. Instead it is designed primarily for streaming your music wirelessly via Bluetooth or connecting your device via USB. There is also a stereo pair of RCA input jacks for patching in the audio directly from any source. A waterproof, floating wireless remote is included.
The built in 4 channel amp can power up to 8 speakers wired in parallel.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof (IPX65 rated) resistant to rain, splashing or hosing down (not submersion)
- FM Radio built in
- Waterproof floating wireless remote included with LCD display to view radio station, track and playlist info
- USB port will recharge devices and play music directly from iPods, iPhones and other smart phones, MP3 players, thumb drives, etc.
- Bluetooth audio streaming and volume control
- 288 watts total peak power at 2 ohms (72 watts x 4 channels)
- 180 watts total peak power at 4 ohms (45 watts x 4 channels)
- 1 pair RCA aux audio inputs
- 2 pair RCA preamp outputs (front and rear) for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier
- Wired remote ready (requires AQ-WRBC-5UBTF sold separately)
- Operation Voltage: 9.6V - 14.4V DC
- Current Draw: 6mA (standby), 7A (max)
- UV Protection: ASTM D4329 compliant, 500hrs stable
- Salt/Fog Protection: ASTM B117 compliant, 500hrs stable
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 2 3/8"
- Includes Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- 1 year manufacturer warranty