This unit consists of a small 400 watt digital amplifier with Bluetooth connectivity and a waterproof wired remote. Great for situations where you exclusively use your personal device for music and you don't need a CD player or AM/FM radio.
The amplifier stays in sleep mode until it detects an audio signal and then it will automatically turn on.
The remote control is completely waterproof and it can be exposed to splash and spray. The amplifier has conformal coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion in a marine environment, but it is not completely waterproof and should be mounted out of the weather.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- 400 watts total peak power (4 channels x 100 watts)
- 45 watts RMS (continuous) power each channel at 4 ohms and 2 ohms
- 90 watts RMS (continuous) x 2 channels bridged
- Waterproof (IPX5) wired remote control included
- Conformal coated circuit boards prevent corrosion in a humid marine environment
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Class D digital amp
- 2 Ohms load capability allows you to power up to 8 speakers (2 speakers per channel wired in parallel)
- Accepts preamp input or speaker level input for install flexibility
- Signal sensing turn-on
- Aluminum Heat Sink
- RCA audio pass through for use with another amplifier
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Dimensions 5-11/16" W X 1-3/4" H X 3-7/8" D
- 1 year manufacturer warranty