Product Details: IMPORTANT: This is NOT the version of this stereo that comes with the connections for Harley Davidson motorcycles. If you are looking for that, you will need AQ-MP-5UBT-H instead.
No CD player in this unit, but inside is a waterproof storage area for your digital devices which will fit even larger phones such as Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 6 Plus. There is a USB Port and a 3.5 mm audio connector inside for connecting virtually any digital device. Also, you can stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth. Two way Bluetooth communication allows you to change tracks and lists on your phone from the stereo!
The built in 280 watt amplifier is 2 ohm stable and will allow you to power up to 8 speakers (2 speakers per channel wired in parallel).
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof (IP65 rated) - can withstand rain and splashing (not submersion)
- Stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Waterproof internal storage dock protects your device from the elements and will fit even larger phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Internal USB port and 3.5 mm connection
- FM/AM radio with 30 station presets
- Color display shows song and artist information
- US and European frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- Rotary Knob Control for ease of use
- Removable faceplate
- Total peak power: 288 watts (72 watts x 4 channels at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts peak power (45 watts x 4 channels at 4 ohms)
- Internal 3.5 mm audio input jack for patching in the audio from digital devices
- Rear RCA audio inputs for patching in the audio from computers, TVs, etc. (2 volts)
- 2 pair RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier (front and rear)
- Single RCA preamp subwoofer output for sending a signal to a powered subwoofer or subwoofer amplifier
- 2 zone capable for controlling volume separately in 2 different areas of your boat
- Wired remote ready (requires AQ-WR-5F remote sold separately) Not compatible with wireless remotes
- Current Draw: 6mA (standby), 7A (max)
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEE, FCC
- PBC coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion
- UV Protection tested for 500 hours
- Salt/Fog Protection tested for 500hrs
- Chassis cutout: 7" x 2"
- Mounting depth: 7 1/2"
- Faceplate dimensions: 8 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty