Product Details: IMPORTANT: This is NOT the version of this stereo that comes with the connections for Harley Davidson motorcycles. If you are looking for that, you will need AQ-MP-5UBT-H instead.
No CD player in this unit, but inside is a waterproof storage area for your digital devices which will fit even larger phones such as Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 6 Plus. There is a USB Port and a 3.5 mm audio connector inside for connecting virtually any digital device. Also, you can stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth
. Two way Bluetooth communication allows you to change tracks and lists on your phone from the stereo!
The built in 280 watt amplifier
is 2 ohm stable and will allow you to power up to 8 speakers
(2 speakers per channel wired in parallel).
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Waterproof (IP65 rated) - can withstand rain and splashing (not submersion)
- Stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Waterproof internal storage dock protects your device from the elements and will fit even larger phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Internal USB port and 3.5 mm connection
- FM/AM radio with 30 station presets
- Color display shows song and artist information
- US and European frequency spacing allows you to tune in local radio stations no matter where you are in the world
- Rotary Knob Control for ease of use
- Removable faceplate
- Total peak power: 288 watts (72 watts x 4 channels at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts peak power (45 watts x 4 channels at 4 ohms)
- Internal 3.5 mm audio input jack for patching in the audio from digital devices
- Rear RCA audio inputs for patching in the audio from computers, TVs, etc. (2 volts)
- 2 pair RCA preamp outputs for sending a clean signal to an external amplifier (front and rear)
- Single RCA preamp subwoofer output for sending a signal to a powered subwoofer or subwoofer amplifier
- 2 zone capable for controlling volume separately in 2 different areas of your boat
- Wired remote ready (requires AQ-WR-5F remote sold separately) Not compatible with wireless remotes
- Current Draw: 6mA (standby), 7A (max)
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEE, FCC
- PBC coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion
- UV Protection tested for 500 hours
- Salt/Fog Protection tested for 500hrs
- Chassis cutout: 7" x 2"
- Mounting depth: 7 1/2"
- Faceplate dimensions: 8 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty