This compact 4 channel marine amplifier can power up to 8 speakers (wired in parallel), or 4 speakers and a subwoofer. It is bridgeable and 2 ohm stable. Class D digital design packs more power into a smaller unit and runs cooler than comparable analog amps.
This unit has conformal coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion in a marine environment. It is not waterproof, however, so we recommend you install it out of the weather where it won't get wet.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Signal sensing turn on - unit turns on when it senses an incoming audio signal
- 600 watts total peak power
- 300 watts total RMS (continuous) power
- 50 watts RMS x 4 channels at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 channels at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 channels bridged
- Conformal resin coating on the circuit boards prevents corrosion
- Accepts both speaker level and line level input for installation flexibility
- Built in crossover (frequency filters) for optimal subwoofer configuration
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 3 7/8"
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- 1 year manufacturer warranty