This one channel amp is great for powering one or two subwoofers. The class D digital design packs more power into a smaller unit and runs cooler than comparable analog amps.
This unit is a marine amp because it has conformal coated circuit boards to prevent corrosion in a humid or salt environment. It is not completely waterproof, however, and should be mounted out of the weather.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- 600 watts peak power
- 200 watts RMS (continuous) power x 1 channel at 4 ohms
- 300 watts RMS (continuous) power x 1 channel at 2 ohms
- Accepts speaker level or line level input for installation flexibility
- Signal to Noise Ratio 97dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Stable at 2 ohms, 4 ohms, or 8 ohms impedence
- Signal sensing turn on - automatically powers up when an input audio signal is detected
- Dimensions: 5 11/16" x 1 3/4" x 3 7/8"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty