Terrific for backyard and hot tub marine stereo installation. Use this unit to power any 12 volt marine stereo from standard household current. Provides 10 amps constant and 12 amps surge.
Use this unit to power a typical head unit plus a lower power amplifier (600 watts or less). More powerful amplifiers will need a power supply with more amperage.
This unit is not waterproof and not designed to be exposed directly to the weather. It is best kept in a cabinet, garage area, pool shed, etc.
- Includes standard household electrical plug
- Input: 115V AC, 60Hz, 250 Watts
- Output: 13.8V DC
- 10 AMP Constant/12 AMP Surge
- Electronic Overload Protection With Auto Reset
- Short Circuit & Thermal Protection
- Fuse Protected
- LED Condition Indicators
- Heavy Duty Metal Cabinet & Heatsink with Anti-Skid Rubber Feet
- Dimensions:7.87"L x 7.16"W x 4.72"H
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Connect the stereo ground wire (black) to the negative terminal on the box and both the constant and switched power wires (usually red and yellow) to the positive terminal. Both power wires will need to be connected for your stereo to function.