Terrific for backyard and hot tub marine stereo installation. Use this unit to power any 12 volt mobile stereo from standard household current. Provides 5 amps constant and 7 amps surge.
This unit will power a typical stereo head unit, but you should use a power supply with more amperage if you want to power an amplifier.
This unit is not waterproof and not designed to be exposed directly to the weather. It is best kept in a cabinet, garage area, pool shed, etc.
- Includes standard household electrical plug
- Input: 115V AC, 60Hz, 250 Watts
- Output: 13.8V DC
- 5 AMP Constant/7 AMP Surge
- Electronic Overload Protection With Auto Reset
- Short Circuit & Thermal Protection
- Fuse Protected
- LED Condition Indicators
- Heavy Duty Metal Cabinet & Heatsink with Anti-Skid Rubber Feet
- Dimensions: 7.48" L x 4.92" W x 3" H
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Connect the stereo ground wire (black) to the negative terminal on the box and both the constant and switched power wires (usually red and yellow) to the positive terminal. Both power wires will need to be connected for your stereo to function.