include a mounting bracket for flat surfaces. Tubular clamps for wakeboard towers are sold separately (PM-CL1).
- Priced and sold per pair
- Rotating adjustable mount gives you a lot of installation flexibility
- 200 watts peak power handling each speaker
- 100 watts RMS continuous power handling each speaker
- True Marine Grade compliance
- Enclosure made with high density poly-ethylene and UV inhibitors
- 360 rotational mounting capability for unlimited flexibility
- Quick release design for security and cleaning
- Direct Malibu mount where applicable
- Available in black or white
- 100% UV stable Centrex injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE Thermo-Plastic Elastomer surround
- 1" horn
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring
13.14 x 9.05 x D 13.10 in
33.37 x 23.00 x 33.25 cm
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means your speaker has the capacity to handle power under continuous damand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils.VAST Surround - Speakers
Flex Fit Basket - Marine
- The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
- Rockford Fosgate's proprietary surround technique, VAST, provides up to a 25% increase in the speakers effective radiating cone area without complicated installation issues. This design alters the typical design and manufacturing technique by eliminating the large flat glue surface area the landing, which allows the surround to be shifted for increased cone area. In turn, both nominal efficiency and maximum output capabilities are dramatically improved.
- The new patent-pending VAST technique is a result of combining a unique design concept with precise manufacturing to provide up to 25% more effective radiating cone area.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.ICC Crossover
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation. Download manual or factory spec sheet