The PM300X2 is a 300 Watt RMS 2-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
This amp can power up to 4 speakers wired in parallel. It also makes a great subwoofer amp. It is 2 ohm stable and bridgeable.
- 400 watts total peak power
- 300 watts total RMS (continuous) power
- 100 Watts RMS x 2 channels @ 4-Ohm
- 150 Watts RMS x 2 channels @ 2-Ohm
- 300 Watts x 1 channel @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit for installation flexibility
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards prevents corrosion
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions: 2.38 x 7.76 x 9.86 (in)
6.05 x 19.71 x 25.04 (cm)
- 1 Year Standard Warranty