This monoblock amplifier works well as a subwoofer amp or as part of a larger system. 1 ohm stable for installation flexibility
- Super-efficient class D design—runs much cooler than conventional amps.
- 1200 watts RMS (continuous) power at 1 ohm x 1 channel
- 800 watts RMS (continuous) power at 2 ohms x 1 channel
- 500 watts RMS (continuous) power at 4 ohms x 1 channel
- High-speed MOSFET switching—Power supply with outputs stable into 1 ohm loads.
- Protection—Thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 Hz-220 Hz.
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 Hz-38 Hz.
- Bass boost at 0 dB-12 dB.
- Bass boost at 44 Hz.
- Remote subwoofer level control.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals & RCA connectors—Ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Level control—adjusts the gain of the channel to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Line level outputs—provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Stainless steel hardware—used throughout
- 1 year manufacturer warranty