This monoblock amplifier works great as a subwoofer amp.
- 800 watts total peak power
- 300 Watts RMS (continuous) power x 1 channel at 4 ohms
- 500 Watts RMS (continuous) power x 1 channel at 2 ohms (4 ohm), 500 Watts x 1 (2 ohm).
- CEA-2006 compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver-no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current bipolar output transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double layer fiberglass epoxy printed circuit boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits.
- Switchable 3-position bass boost (0dB, 6dB, 12dB) for extra bass thump.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration.
- RCA pass through outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Status LEDs give instant information on amplifier operation.
- Dimensions: 8 1/8" x 2" x 13 1/4"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty