This smaller subwoofer is great for situations where you want to add some low end to your system, but you don't have a lot of space available.
This unit differs from the DB840 subwoofer in that it is dual voice coil. This allows it to accept powered input from 2 channels at once without the need to do any bridging.
This unit does not come with a grill. A grill can be purchased separately (DB8G).
All Polk Audio speakers are marine certified which means they are waterproof and UV resistant.
Download manual or factory spec sheet
- Priced and sold individually, NOT in pairs
- Waterproof - can be splashed, rained on and hosed down, but not submerged
- 360 watts peak power handling
- 180 watts RMS (continuous) power handling
- Dual voice coil allows it to accept powered input from 2 channels at once
- Efficiency: 85 dB
- 4 ohm impedence
- Cutout diameter: 7 1/8"
- Overall diameter: 8"
- Mounting depth when mounted from the front: 4 1/16"
- Mounting depth when mounted from rear: 4 1/2"
- 30 - 200 Hz frequency response
- 1 year manufacturer warranty